The Vita Motivator Portable Deck Eductor is widely used on board tankers and rigs. Only the suction hose goes into the tank while the main unit remains on the deck. Lightweight, movable unit sets up in minutes, pumps tanks dry through removal of fuel oils, gasoline, lube oil, water and other liquids at the rate of 10 to 15 gpm. Near perfect vacuum lifts fine scale liquid from 70 feet, especially efficient for removal of water after cleaning tanks. No maintenance required, powered by 75 to 100 psi sea water. The only part that goes into the tank is the non-collapsible hose attached to the V.M. Deck Eductor. Also used to dry out tanks completely, preventing foaming when asphalt cut-back and other products are to be loaded …this low-cost unit quickly pays for itself in time and labor saved.
1. Use 2.5″ (63.5 mm) hose from fire main or other source to Deck Eductor.
2. Operating Pressure 75 – 125 PSI (5-8 Bar).
3. Discharge hose, if used, should be at least 2.5″ (63.5mm).
4. Allow clearance for suction nozzle above the liquid level for small amount of air.
1 . Complete Deck Eductor Kit includes Bronze Deck Eductor, non-collapsible Suction hose (75′ x 1.25″), couplings and Bronze Suction Nozzle (other lengths available).
2. Deck Eductor is also available in Aluminum or Stainless Steel.
3. Chemical or Rubber suction hose is also available in 75 feet or other lengths.